Monday, August 31, 2009

Vicki's Challenge #32 Traditional Christmas Colours


Hi Friends! Happy Monday and Happy Challenge time again! Whoohoo! This week, Ms. Vicki of Summerthyme Studio will be hosting our challenge! We're on week 32 and each week, we're that much closer to the holidays.

Here is Vicki's challenge:
Create a card using Traditional Christmas Colours-Green, Red and a dash of Silver or Gold!!!!! Let's see your finest creations.

Simple enough, huh? Hope you'll play along this week! Please comment on this post with the link to your blog, SCS/PCP or online gallery. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Happy stamping everyone!

Here is a sketch if you need it but it is not part of the challenge:


Check out the awesome cards our talented design team created:

 

Maria - Stampin Inspirations

15 comments:

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo - I'm first? Great challenge and fab DT cards. Here's mine - thanks for looking.
Pauline x

Lisa Field said...

Here is mytake on the challenge #32. Thanks! Lisa Field

- - Sheryl - - said...

Wonderful cards - I can't believe I have done a card a week and we are almost there!
here’s my card
Have a great Monday!

The Wired Angel said...

Great challenge this week.. Thank you Vicki and design team. Here's my post for Challenge 32.

http://thewiredangel.blogspot.com/2009/09/several-challenges-rolled-into-one.html

TuKara said...

Wonderful cards!!!
Thanks Vicki,,,,,,,,,My card"traditionalChristmas Colours"is here.
http://tukara.blogspot.com/2009/09/vickis-challenge-32-traditional.html

crafterGM said...

Here is my entery
Thanks Gloria M.

Jan Van Dvivenvoorde said...

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale

De Stempelolifant said...

The first time I join your sketch. I really liked it.
here's my entry

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous examples from the DT Here is my Card

Thanks for looking!

Annie said...

I just found your blog! I hope you like my card, its here
hugs, annie x

Heather said...

Love the DT cards, a real inspiration. Knew exactly what I wanted to do the minute I saw this challenege. Hope you like it! Here's mine!
Thanks, Heather.

Peggy said...

Beautiful cards everyone!! I love doing this challenge!!
Here's my card!

Lisa said...

Finally got the challenge done! Great work by everyone, love to see all the different cards!!

Here is my card:
http://stampincraftinsnowohmy.blogspot.com/2009/09/csayl-catch-up.html

Hazel said...

Now that the challenges are over, I've gone back to find one I didn't do - so here is my card x

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that exact model. The prices for the sneakers are all over 250 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?