Monday, August 24, 2009

Sankari's Challenge #31 - Out of the A2 Box! - 08-24-09


Hi Everyone! Sankari here :) I am excited to be the host of this week's challenge - and how about a little something different with out Christmas cards this week? Create a card that is not your regular A2 card (A2 cards regularly measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") Create anything but an A2 card! It can be a circle card, a square card, a heart card, a star card a christmas tree shaped card - any shape at all!!! So have fun crafting outside the box! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

To play along, post a comment with a link to your blog, PCP or SCS gallery. Hope you'll play along this week! We have less than 4 months before the holiday season rolls around. . .it's time to get you Christmas cards created!!

Check out the awesome cards created by our talented design team:

Maria - Stampin Inspirations

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, what talent you girls have, I think I am going to try this challenge this week, but I know I will fall short off these wonderful projects. Hugs Avril xxxx

Patricia Chalas said...

Wow!! amazing...... very talented!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Hi MAria,
Great challenge and those cards are wonderful!!!!

here’s my card

Week 31 - wow!
Have a great day
~sheryl

inlovestamping said...

Great cards this week!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful cards ladies! Thanks for hosting Sankari!!

Here's my version for this week. It's good to be back after a bit of a hiatus!

http://thewiredangel.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-welcome.html

Lisa said...

What a great challenge! I know I always need help to get thinking outside of the box! Here are my cards for this week:

http://stampincraftinsnowohmy.blogspot.com/2009/08/csayl-challenge-31.html

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Fantastic and different shaped cards!! You all are awesome!! You can see my card on my blog

Helen said...

Fabulous DT cards - some really unusual shapes!
Helen x

Here's my card