Friday, November 9, 2012

CSAYL Challenge #36 -oops! Anything Goes again!

Hello Fellow Crafters!!  ......It is Friday!!
we are counting... and there's only 45 days left for Christmas!
 
  Are you ready for another challenge?? I would like to apologize for the confussion on last week challenge - anything goes , FAV color combo... sorry! is been crazy around here lately! but thanks for the great responsed to our challenge your creations are fabulous!!!

Tthis week's challenge is the real and the one that you love...
  "Anything Goes " 
Create a Holiday project with anything you'll like."

We do not have a sponsor this week but 
the winner will receive a surprise package!
The challenge ends on Thursday, November 15th and
the winner will be announced on Friday!

Good luck!

Check out the awesome cards created by our Design Team:


Patty 



Now is your turn to play along with us....
Insert the link to your card below (click on "add your link" button).
We can't wait to see what you come up with.
Hope you'll play along this week!!


   
 
---

15 comments:

J. Leonard said...

Hello! I just came across your blog when I googled Christmas blogs, you are on the 3rd page! That's exciting!

Im your newest follower! :)
Check out my Christmas blog if you get a chance, I love new followers if you like it! ;-)

Take care,
~ Jonquil

EELS said...

Another great Christmas challenge thankyou.
Elaine

Andrea said...

love the DT's cards what a fab range of designs and thank you for another great challenge x

Dunja Dücker said...

Hello, i found your Challenge today. Great Blog and amazing DT Work. Thank you for the Challenge.

Hugs, Dunja

mueppi said...

Great challenge and works by DT!
Hugs Gisela

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Thanks for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the team.

Nice greeting from Andrea

Teresa said...

Great challenge, thank you for the inspiring DT work. Teresa xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another super Challenge with fabulous DT work! Judy x

scrappymo! said...

Great challenge and love the design team work. I am having a blogger issue tonight. I have entered your URL on my blog but can't make it a hyperlink. I will try again tomorrow to correct it.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautiful DT creations. Thanks for the inspiration to get crackin' on my Christmas cards!
Huggies & Smiles ~
Sharron♥

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hi Everyone! I'm joining you all for the first time and look forward to playing lots more! I always say I want to make Christmas cards all year long and never get around to it so I think you guys will finally get me to do it LOL! Thanks for the chance to share my CAS card!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hi Everyone, I'm back with another CAS card :0)

Lucy said...

Love the responses you get week in week out, you build up my excitement for Xmas everyday by checking out your awesome posts. 40days left :)!!

Lucy, Prestige Flowers

Dawn Frost said...

Great projects ladies, Julie I LOVE the reindeer! Thanks for the challenge.

estetik said...

Its really great dude...keep posting this type of blog in future....
Estetik