Thursday, November 15, 2012

Winners!!


Hello Divas!!
Thanks to all who played along on our challenges
your projects were wonderful !! 

Challenge #34  "Circle"  
the winners of (4) non-colored images from our sponsor Meljens Designs is:
 
 Challenge #35 "Anything Goes" 
the winner of 7 Digis from Our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps is: 
  Judy

 Challenge #36 "Anything Goes" 
we will have 3 winner of a surprise package each one
Congratulations and thanks for playing along with us! 
  
please send me a email to pattychalas@hotmail.com 
to send you the information of your prize.


Keep watching there a lot more coming up!!

4 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Ooooo thank you for choosing my card as winner of your lovely Challenge. I have just emailed you now. Judy x

Unknown said...

woo hooo I won too :) Thank you girls, I'm so excited, love surprises. And congrats to the other ladies. Well done. Hugs xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Just wanted to say i have emailed you regarding my win but as yet received no reply. I hope you received my message? Judy x

Brigitte said...

Thanks for picking my name for challenge 36. I have the same issue as Judy, nobody answered my email yet, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte