Friday, May 4, 2012

Winner Challenge #8 - Anything Goes!

Hello Crafter and divas!
Thanks to all of you who played along with us in our 
Anything Goes Challenge #8.
 
All of the creation were fabulous and it was hard to choose just one!
Here the Top Six...
 

Annie


Debbie
 

Heidy
 

Lacey
 

Susan

Tanya
 
....and the winner to be Guest Designer for a week in July is.... tatata taaaa
 
Lacey Stephens 
 
 
Lacey please, send me a e-mail to pattychalas@hotmail.com.
so I can assigned your GDT week.


Thank you all!!!
Have a great day...

 
 
 

5 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats!!!

Tanya said...

Thanks for choosing me to be in the Top 6! :)

Tanya xx

heidy said...

Thanks for choosing me!
Hugs Heidy

Patricia Chalas said...

Thanks you all for playing along with us!!

susiestacey said...

Thank you for choosing me in the top 6 x Susan x