Friday, July 22, 2011

All About You.....and a winner!

Thanks to those of you who were brave enough to take on my sketch challenge last week!
The winner of a guest design spot with us next month is.....
She flipped the sketch and came up with this beauty.
  *Congrats Sally! Send me an e-mail to brucklerATcomcastDOTnet and we'll figure out the details.

Our fantastic sponsor this week is
Amber Ink's great digi stamps are available for immediate download because us stampers are brilliant, not patient!  In addition to their fantastic digital images, Amber Ink has a line clear stamp sets (for those of you who ARE patient) and a huge line of  ipapers!
One lucky CSAYL winner will receive a $15 store credit!!

Our next challenge is "All About You".
Make a holiday card or project using your favorite color as the main color.
Can you guess the design teams favorite colors?
"You're the Perfect Package" by MacKenzie.

Now it's your turn to show off your favorite color!



10 comments:

Miria said...

Great DT creations, I added mine, one of my favourite colours is green,hugs, Miria

Pam said...

These are beautiful! What an amazing DT! You are making us so proud to be sponsoring this week's challenge. (Love the bow MacKenzie ;) It is baking outside, but these are making me dream of Christmas.

Teresa said...

Fantastic DT work and a great challenge, thank you. Teresa xx

ThePurplePlace said...

A perfect way to get a head start on my Christmas Cards! :)

faithnme said...

Awesome cards and creations from the DT.. Thanks for letting me play along

Heidi Brawley said...

The DT cards are amazing! My fave color is Red and is sure all over my card! Thanks for the fun challenge!
~Heidi Brawley

Wuzimädi said...

Wow, your cards are just wunderful!
I love to use brown for my craft projects, also in combination with blue.
Thanks for the great challenge!
Hugs Michi

FerrellGraph-x said...

My favorite color is brown! I hope you like the tutorial.
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super-duper DT inspiration again!

Deanne :)

Debbie said...

Hi girls, sorry I had trouble linking card and may have linked twice by mistake!!
Beautiful dt work, great one thank you. Debbiexx