Friday, June 18, 2010

Challenge #54 - Very Vintage

Hello CSAYL Friends!! July is fast approaching. .. now is a a great time to start on your Christmas cards and projects. Come join us each week and create your cards and projects stress free

This week's challenge is to create a card with a vintage design. It can be vintage colors (brown, aged, off white), vintage images similar to old Christmas card designs, or vintage materials such as lace, old buttons and what ever else you feel is a vintage design.

To play along. . insert the link to your card below (click on the blue "add your link" button). If you are unable to link it, please comment this post with the link to your card. If you upload your cards on SCS or PCP, please add the key word: CSAYL and the title "CSAYL54". We hope you'll play along this week.

We'll be voting on the participants' cards and the winning participant will be invited to be a guest designer for the following week's challenge. Good luck!!!

Guest Designer

Cherie of All Kinds of Crafty Things



I live in Leeds in the UK and married to Rob, we have two wonderful daughters and three scrumptious grandchildren. My sister is my best friend and we love to get together and craft. I adore stamping and beautiful papers that are just too nice to use. I like cute and girly, teddies and children stamps mostly with a few flowers on the side.

I started card making about 4 years ago to raise money for our granddaughters school. Like most crafters I just had to try everything going. My love of stamping has really taken over now and find joy and relaxation in colouring the images. I did start out with water colour pencils, but I now love to use Copic markers.

I started my blog in January this year so that I could enter challenges, it's so amazing how many lovely friends are out there all over the world, i'm still in awe of it. I'm proud to be a member of the Teddy Stampers Challenge design team. Finding the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge blog has given me another joy, that in creating projects like the wonderful file purse.

I enjoyed making it and Maria's tutorials are so easy to follow. I was so thrilled to be invited as a Guest Designer, although vintage is not really my style I enjoyed trying it, and have set myself a goal to do more.I hope you will be inspired to join in with this weeks challenge.
Thank you for having me..X

Check out the beautiful cards the design team created




Peggy M - The Wired Angel





2 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh la la toutes les crĂ©ations sont superbes, je crois que je vais ĂȘtre jalouse lol, bravo a tous

Cor* said...

HOLY CRACKER! These cards are fine!! Thanks for sharing.