Friday, September 28, 2012

CSAYL Challenge #30 - "Photo Inspiration"

Hello Divas !!  ...... Are you excited that today is Friday??.
Are you ready for another challenge??   I am!!
This week we have a new sponsor 
Bugaboo Stamps
and our challenge this week
  is "An Inspirational" 
create a project based on this photo, could be layers, colors, a cake, bells, etc.

Our winner from today's challenge will  

  from our sponsor. 

Come play along with us this week 
and have a chance to be a winner.
 
The challenge ends on Thursday, October 4th and
the winner will be announced on Friday!


Good luck!


Check out the awesome cards created by the design team:

Now is your turn to play along with us....

Here's how to play along:

Just insert the link to your card below (click on "add your link" button).
If you are unable to link it, please comment on this post with the link to your card.


We can't wait to see what you come up with.
Hope you'll play along this week!!


------

4 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

DT's creations are fabulous. Hope mine counts, my snowman has a red and green scarf on, I'm sure you will let me know if it isn't :-) Great challenge and new follower.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Hi there - sorry about the bad link in my first #3 Karon H, my apologies can someone delete it as I can't do it myself. Thanks Fabiola for letting me know and seeking me out:-) My new link is under number 8:-)

Clare Lloyd said...

very cute cards from your DT. x

Zw@@n said...

Great challenge, love the bright colours. Beautiful cards from the DT.
Love, Wilma