Friday, June 1, 2012

Winners #11 & #12!!!

Hello Crafter and Divas!!

Thanks to all of you who played along with us in our
"Just Ribbon" Challenge #11.
All of the creation were fabulous and the winners of 
1 Digi image from Limited Runs Digital's are: 
and the winner of  (12) 6 x6 papers from our
"Taggy" Challenge #12, is
All of our Winners please, send me a e-mail to pattychalas@hotmail.com.
so I can send you your prizes.

Please note that our challenge today is going to go live this afternoon we had some technical difficulty.
Sorry for the inconvenience!!
Please check back this afternoon to play along with us!!

I'll see you soon!


 

2 comments:

susiestacey said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a winner in the just ribbon challenge, will email tomorrow. Congrats to the other winners too x Susan x

Mynn xx said...

Thanks so much!!! I was too late to enter my tag in the challenge this week. :( Will strive harder to be on time this week!!! :) Congrats to all!