Thursday, April 5, 2012

Challenge #3 Winners!

Hello Crafter and divas!
Thanks to all of you who played along with us in our Anything goes Challenge #3.
It was very difficult to decide who's the winner, I was overwhelmed with the responses of all of you.....and I decide to select 3 winners to be Guest Designer for the coming months...

Mynette
Leikkann
Dorte

send me an e-mail to (pattychalas(at)hotmail(dot)com)
so I can assigned your Guest Designer Month!


Thank you all!!! Come back on tomorrow for a new challenge!!
Have a great day...


3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Why thank you so much! I'll email you as soon as I get onto a real computer!

veta said...

http://cardscreatedbycarol.blogspot.in/2012/03/bunnies.html?showComment=1333705056148#c6735311973992347027

Mervi said...

Oh thanks so much, I'll send you mail;-))m