Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello! and an update!

Hello CSAYL fans!
First of all I'd like to thank each and every one of you who applied to be on the 2012 CSAYL design team.  I loved looking at all of your blogs and checking out the projects that you've been posting recently.  Unfortunately for me, my crafting days have had to take a back seat to my health issues and just life in general. 

The bad news?
I will not be continuing with CSAYL for 2012.

The good news??
Patty, our long time dt member, will be taking over!
Patty is SO passionate about CSAYL and loves this blog so much.  She's been part of the team for several years and I know that I'm leaving it in very good hands.  I can't wait to check in and see what she has in store for all of you.!

Patty is currently going through ALL of the dt applications and making her final selections for the 2012 team.  If you've been chosen, she will be in touch shortly!

8 comments:

Queen Mary said...

MacKenzie, I hope your health issues are minor irritations and we'll see you around. God bless and godspeed.

Marianne said...

So sorry to hear you have to step back, but I'm glad you are able to leave CSAYL in good hands. Take care!

Claire said...

So sorry to hear about your health and very good news that Patty has agreed to continue with the blog. Hopefully you can still pop in and say hello. All the best. Hugs, Claire x

Holly Young said...

I hope your health improves in the coming year! God bless!

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear that you need to step down. Glad that Patty is going to continue the challenges - look forward to them starting again x

Sue B said...

Sorry to hear that you are stepping down Mackenzie. But glad that the Challenge is continuing!!
Hope your health improves soon. Take care and all the best.
Hugs
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your leaving and your health is slowing you down! hope you will soon be back up to speed and that things will brighten up for you!

Patty great to hear you have taken the Challenge blog on and wish you the very best of fun and happiness! hugs Samantha :0)

Kimberly said...

I just found this blog today and it looks super cute! I hope Mackenzie's health improves and that this blog will continue with Patty. I can't wait to play along! Hugs!